New week new post!
Now that I’m working in a library, my wanting to read has finally kicked in. But now I want to check out *all* the books. So far I read 2 out of the 5 I have out.
So far this year: I’ve read 4/25 for my goal. If I find that I’m reading a lot more, I’ll most likely up that goal.
What I’ve read so far (Yes, there are 3 pictured, I finished book 4 when I was procrastinating on writing this).
- Unshelved Book 12: Overdue by Gene Ambaum, Bill Barnes, and Chris Hallbeck
- Young Scrooge by R.L. Stine (I was going to write a review, but then I’d have to admit how much I hated the kid being a bully and that I don’t think he learned his lesson at all unlike a Christmas Carol where Scrooge definitely learns something).
- Roller Girl by Victoria Jamieson (love, love, loved this)
- Ghosts by Raina Telgemeier (Mostly loved, a couple parts I didn’t like).
Now onto what is still on my TBR Pile.
- Shockaholic by Carrie Fisher
- It Ain’t So Awful, Falafel by Firoozeh Dumas
- Mr. Churchill’s Secretary by Susan Elia MacNeal
- Easy as Pi by Jamie Buchan (This one is one of those random facts and stuff, that I’m probably just going to pick up when I want to read a little bit but not be invested in a story.)
What I’ve learned from this, I need to start picking up some of the books I own and start reading them as well. I need to make a ratio of maybe one library book and one book I own to read at a time. But I’m getting back into reading and Semi-Regularly blogging so right now I’m calling it a win-win.
(Now if I could be motivated to de-clutter my emails!)