I know, I know. I’m late with this post. But I figured since most of the east coast had a snow day I could write up what I’ve been reading.
Book wise, still the same books as previously. Though I did add in a few more. I’ve been going through trying to get my hands on a variety of stuff. Working in the library, I love seeing patterns of books being checked out. So I have out now in book form:
- Cavemice: Don’t Wake the Dinosaur by Geronimo Stilton (saw this series being checked out quite a bit for kids, wanted to see why they are liking it).
- Mr. Churchill’s Secretary by Susan Elia MacNeal (I’ll get to it, eventually.)
- Jacky Ha-Ha by James Patterson and Chris Grabenstein
- Shockaholic by Carrie Fisher
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- It Ain’t So Awful Falafel by Firoozeh Dumas
- Star Wars Before the Awakening by Greg Rucka
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
- Echoes of Sherlock Holmes: Stories Inspired by the Holmes Canon by Various
Then I also realized I could get ebooks from the library. (I had previously but hadn’t done it in a while. I have always wanted to finish the Magic Tree House series by Mary Pope Osborne so there are plenty available from my library. So I have a few of those, and that Meg Cabot book. I also have a Judy blume book, but haven’t downloaded it. The book that is next to the Meg Cabot book, I have no idea where I got that from, it was just in my Kindle App so I probably ended up grabbing it for free off amazon.
I’ve also read three of the Magic Tree House books already.
So this is what I’m tackling probably the next two weeks. I just need to stop borrowing books from the library first so I can catch up.