So I’ve seen this pop up a few times on some blogs I’m following. Click on the image to go to Tynga’s Reviews website. This may not be weekly as I’m not buying or borrowing books every week. But I’ll add in what I’m currently reading to make it somewhat interesting.
Without further ado, here is my stacking the shelves for the week of 10-19.
What I have out from the library:
- How I Killed Pluto and Why It Had It Coming
- The Complete Guide to Middle Earth
- Okay For Now
- The Complete Tales of Winnie the Pooh
- 4 books of the Alice series (I read them all practically in a couple hours since they are easy reads)
Then during the past couple weeks I picked up a couple books as well.
- The Name of the Star (paperback)
- The Madness Underneath (ARC)
- Sirenz Back in fashion
- Ferocity Summer
- Try Not to Breathe
- Pretty Crooked
- Fish in the Sky
Also all those books I just listed are signed. I’m beginning to think I’m going to need to make my own special area in my place for signed books.
Actually more-so I need to just take a couple hours every night and read. I figure once I catch up with my TV shows, I’ll be able to devote more time to reading. Also with NaNoWriMo around the corner I always like to read a bit before and after to keep myself motivated throughout the month.