I tend to either have the feast or famine option when it comes to NetGalley. I either request a lot, and get a few approvals, or I get a bunch of denied requests.
Or there are times like this where I requested a lot, and all but one were approved. So here in order are titles/partial titles and how many days left to read. I really hope to get more read this round. And I also have 10 books out from the library too. Yeah, I may have gone overboard this time around.
- Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader about California (38 days)
- Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader Flush Fiction (38 days)
- Everything you need to know about everything you need to know about (38 days)
- In Session (48 days)
- Facing the Hunchback of Notre Dame (48 days)
- Claws and Saucers (48 days)
- Trip of the Tongue (50 days)
- The Bremen Town Musician (50 days)
- Seeing Red (51 days)
- Grave Mercy (51 days)
- Surprise Surprise (55 days)
- The Moonstone Series (55 days)
And library books I have (not ebooks, but still books none the less:
- Little House in the Big Woods.
- Christmas Cards from the Edge
- Earthquake at Dawn
- The Sisters Grimm
- Naked without a hat
- Around the world in Eighty Days
- Tips on having a Gay (ex) boyfriend
- An Abundance of Katherines
- Blood, Bones, and Butter
- The Blade Itself.
I’m beginning to think I need to maybe disconnect myself from the interwebs and just take this weekend to read and clean and catch up on my DVR. I need to clean my apartment before my aunt and cousin come before we go to the Philly Flower Show next week.
So maybe this weekends goals will be to:
- Read 3 issues of Cosmo
- Finish the Uncle John’s Califnornia Book
- Finish Little House in the Big Woods
- Clean living room and bedroom and declutter.
I’ll update on Sunday night with my progress.